Mission: To provide customers with Top Quality Pipe Organ Restorations, New and Pre-Owned Pipe Organs and Tuning and Maintenance Services.
As a custom pipe organ company, there are 3 main areas of focus:
1. Restoration and Rebuilding of Existing Instruments
- Complete "museum" restorations, preserving the integrity and value of historic instruments.
- Update existing organs with new digital relays, combination actions and full MIDI capabilities.
- Install additional pipe ranks as well as digital organ voices.
2. Design, Building and Installation of New Instruments
- Work closely with architects, church planning and music ministry groups - to design, build and install both traditional and innovative pipe organs.
3. Tuning, Voicing and Servicing
- Annually renewable Service and Maintenance Agreements with a large number of customers in Michigan, Indiana and Illinois.
GM Buck Pipe Organs
4995 Starr St NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Trinity Lutheran Church and School, Traverse City, Michigan